Our friend, Virginia Spatz, will be co-leading this Saturday morning’s service at Temple Micah at 10:15 a.m., with kiddush/oneg following the service. There will be a Torah Study that meets at 9:00 a.m. Join us!!
Members participate in Shabbat morning worship services through —
- Singing during the service. We believe that worship is participatory and not a performance. Please join us at services and lend your voice to the music and singing of our prayers.
- Reading or chanting Torah and Haftarah. If interested, please please .
- Leading services during the absence of the Rabbis, including many services during the summer months. If interested, please .
- Singing with the TM choir. If interested, please .
- “Honors”, such as an aliyah or lifting the Torah or opening the ark on Shabbat mornings. If interested, please .
- Doing special readings during services, including a remembrance of deceased loved ones on their yahrzeits before the kaddish. If interested, please .
- Hosting the kiddush after a Shabbat morning service. If interested, you can review our guidelines and sign up to host.
Whimsical but totally accessible telling of the current Torah portion (parsha).